Tanker Lorries Fuel Monitoring
Tanker Lorries are responsible to carry strategically important asset “Fuel” to Oil Depots, Retail outlets, but their Loams danger of Pilferage, adulteration or Theft. Vehicle Tracking (Pvt.) introduces an intelligent Probe, which monitors tanker lorries where about, fuel level, water level, density to determine the extent of adulteration. The status of fuel’s density, fuel level, water level is kept under monitoring by lowering the probe into fixed storage tanks at Petrol Stations. All data is gathered in real time; the data is transmitted through GSM / GPRS to the Head Quarter of the OMC
- Stainless steel structure, corrosion resistance and impact resistance.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof design
- Non-contact measurement ensures long service lifetime.
- No need to periodically re-calibrate and maintain.
- Digital communication ensures accuracy and reliability.
- High precision and resolution
- Good repeatability and reliability.
- Reverse polarity protection function.
- Lightening protection and radio frequency interference.
- Exquisite structure and well environment adaptation.
- Easy to install and maintain.